+ Phone status – screen (enabled or not), internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile), geolocation (GPS or wireless networks), mobile phone operator, battery status, free memory, current location, clipboard contents and much more.
+ Camera – the ability to take photos, as well as start a live stream from the front or rear camera of the phone.
+ Screen – live streaming (screen mirroring) of the phone screen.
+ Microphone – the ability to record ambient sound, as well as live streaming from the microphone of the phone.
+ Location – viewing the current location and distance traveled, as well as monitoring the movement of the phone live on the map.
+ Calls* – listening to recordings of telephone conversations.
+ Notifications – reading notifications and messages from all apps, including Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, Viber, email and many others.
+ Images – viewing saved as well as deleted photos and other images from the phone’s gallery.
+ Videos – viewing videos made on the camera and other video files from the phone’s gallery.
+ Audios – listening to voice messages, music and other audio files stored in the phone’s memory.
+ Unlocking photos – viewing photos taken when unlocking the phone screen.
+ Calendar – viewing all events from the calendar.
+ Contacts – access to all saved contacts.
+ Usage statistics – date, time and duration of use of apps in different periods.
+ Installed apps – a list of all installed apps.
*Call recording on Android 10 devices is not possible! More details here: https://alltracker.org/faq?id=faq_call_recordings_android_10.
The app cannot be installed secretly. Use is permitted only with the consent of the owner of the phone. The owner will be notified of every request made to his phone. Personal data is stored in strict accordance with legislation and the GDPR policy.
Here are some examples of using AllTracker:
– You worry about your child and want to know where it is and whether everything is in order with it. Using AllTracker, you can see on the map the location of your child and the path it previously took. And also listen live through the microphone or look through the camera what is happening around it.
– You are in a trusting relationship with your girlfriend or boyfriend, and for convenience, you give access to your data on the phone, such as location, contacts and calendar events, recorded calls, saved images and photos, as well as video and audio files.
– You want to know what happens at home in your absence. For example, what children or pets do. The live stream of the phone’s camera allows you to use it as a baby monitor. Also, this function can be used for video control, to be calm for your property, while no one is at home.
– You are the head of a company and want to see statistics on the use of company phones to make sure that employees use work time correctly and do not spend a lot of time on social networks, chat rooms or video websites.
– You lost your phone, or someone stole it. With AllTracker, you can find out the location of the phone, hear and record ambient sound, or see photos taken when the thief tries to unlock the phone screen.
How to start using AllTracker: https://alltracker.russ.city/how-to-start-using-alltracker
If you need help setting up the app or if you have additional questions or problems, please contact us through the support: https://alltracker.org/support.
ATTENTION: You CANNOT hide this app! Only the owner of the device decides to whom and what data he provides. You CANNOT use this app as a spyware!