– Install the application on both phones.
– On one of your device, start the application as baby camera.
– Start the application on your other device as parental control unit.
– Connect your two devices to the same wireless network. If you don’t have a wireless access point, activate the wireless network sharing feature on one of your devices. Make sure second device is accessing to the first device.
– The app will automatically scan your wireless network and pair both devices.
Video and Audio Monitoring:
You can watch your baby real time by taking the application to video mode.
Front/Back Camera Selection:
If your device has more than one camera module, you can select front or back camera you want to use from the parental control unit.
Three Level Crying Alarm Mode:
When you sleep at night, you can choose the alarm mode instead of watching your baby continuously. Thus, the noise in your baby room will be continuously measured and will be given an alarm to you when necessary.
Baby Room Noise Chart:
With the device you place as a baby camera, the sound amplitude values are regularly measured and displayed on the parental control unit screen in a graphical environment.
Smart Warning System:
An alarm will be issued when the device battery is low or the wireless network is disconnected.
Internet Quota Saving:
Both devices are communicates over your local wireless network and will not waste your internet quota.
Wireless Network Sharing Support:
Ability to pair devices by turning on a device’s wireless network sharing feature for those who do not have a wireless access point.