*Fingersticks required for diabetes management decisions if symptoms do not match readings.
Only use this app if you have the Dexcom G6 CGM System.
With Dexcom G6, always know your glucose number with just a quick glance at your compatible smartphone or smartwatch. For a list of compatible devices visit www.dexcom.com/compatibility. Dexcom G6 provides real-time glucose readings for patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes every five minutes. Dexcom G6 is FDA-cleared for children age 2 and older.
The Dexcom G6 System provides personalized trend alerts right on your smart device and lets you see when your glucose levels are going too low, or too high, so you can better manage your diabetes. The Alert Schedule feature lets you schedule and customize a second set of alerts. For example, you can set the schedule to match your work hours and have different alert settings during the rest of the day. Custom alert sounds are available, including a Vibrate-Only option on the phone for glucose alerts other than the Urgent Low Alarm.
The Always Sound setting allows you to receive certain Dexcom CGM Alerts even if your phone sound is off, set to vibrate, or in Do Not Disturb mode. This will allow you to silence calls or texts but still receive audible CGM Alerts, including Low and High Glucose alert, Urgent Low Soon Alert, Urgent Low Alarm, and Rise and Fall Rate alerts. Always Sound is on by default. A Home screen icon shows you if your Alerts will sound or not. For safety, three alerts cannot be silenced: Urgent Low Alarm, Transmitter Failure, and Sensor Failure. Please note that when Android phones are on the most restrictive Do Not Disturb setting (Total Silence), you will not receive any audible Alerts, including the Urgent Low Alarm, Transmitter failure, or Sensor failure.
In addition to the accurate performance provided by the Dexcom Sensor, you’ll receive other valuable features:
• Share your glucose data with up to ten followers in real time. Followers can monitor your glucose data and trends in real time on their compatible smart device with the Dexcom Follow app. Share and Follow functions require an internet connection.
• Samsung Health and Google Health access so you can share retrospective glucose data with third party apps
• Quick Glance allows you to view your glucose data on the lock screen of your smart device
• A Dexcom CLARITY link on the landscape trend graph lets you easily transition to the CLARITY App to view more information on your glucose trends
Wear OS Integration
• Activate the Dexcom G6 Mobile watch face to quickly access your glucose information and trend graph right from your wrist
• You can view glucose alerts and alarms from your Wear OS watch
The Dexcom G6 Mobile Android App is compatible with select Android devices only. Visit Dexcom.com/compatibility for more information.
This app store should not be used as your first point of contact to resolve technical or customer services issues. In order to protect your privacy and personal information, and promptly resolve any technical or customer services issues you are having with any Dexcom product, please contact 1-888-738-3646.
Dexcom is required to follow up with customers regarding product-related complaints. If Dexcom determines that your comment/complaint requires follow up, a technical support representative will attempt to contact you to gather more information regarding your comment/complaint.