For your convenience, the photos are divided into 4 Levels:
1) Guess 57 Fruit and Berries (from well-known pineapples and cranberries to exotic mangosteens and rambutans);
2) 49 Vegetables, Greens, and Nuts: from artichoke and tasty zucchini to peanuts and walnuts.
3) 47 Spices, Seasonings, and Herbs – from tarragon and cinnamon to ginseng and nutmeg.
4) New level: 17 Grains, Seeds, and Cereals – buckwheat and quinoa.
In each level, you can choose several game modes:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) – open the word letter-by-letter.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools where you can browse images of all delicious fruits or vegetables in the application without guessing:
* Tables for each level.
The app is translated into 20 languages, including English, Japanese, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of fruits and veggies in these foreign languages.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
Do you like to eat apples or juicy tomatoes? Or grow fruit trees in the garden? If your answer is yes, then this game is for you!