* Isolate app, for privacy protection.
* Clone app, for parallel running.
* Freeze app, to completely block its background behaviors.
* Hide app, for various reasons.
* Archive app, for potential future use on-demand.
* Use VPN only on one side, or different VPN on both sides.
If your device is incompatible or not encrypted, you can skip this limitation manually. Please refer to the XDA post for details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/-t3366295
To uninstall and remove Island completely, please first “Destroy Island” in Settings – Setup – Click the recycle-bin icon besides Island. If you have already uninstalled Island app, please “Remove work profile” in your device “Settings – Accounts”.
===== PERMISSIONS =====
DEVICE-ADMIN: Device administrator privilege is required to create the Island space (work profile), which serves as the fundamental functionality of Island. It will be explicitly requested for your consent.
PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Required to correctly recognize the running state of apps. It will be explicitly requested for your consent.