• Current weather conditions: View real-time weather conditions for your location.
• Weather radar: Get the most accurate weather forecast based on 1074 radars located all across the world.
• All available precipitation: Keep track of rain, snow, hail, thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes and typhoons.
• Rain alerts: Stay aware when rainfall, storms, or snowfall approach you without opening the app.
• Home screen widget: View local and country-wide weather conditions in real time on your home screen.
• Available in 85 countries: Be prepared for rainy weather and wet conditions anywhere on the globe.
• 32 languages supported: RainViewer speaks your language.
• Rain data archive: See how rain or snow have been moving during the previous 6 hours (48 hours Premium Feature).
• Single rada map: View all 1074 radars on a single map or tap on a specific one to view details.
• Precipitation direction: The arrows indicate the direction of precipitations on the map. (Premium Feature)
• HD Radar: View HD information from the radar (smoothing) or view the classic radar (without smoothing).
• Instant alerts: Stay notified when rain or snow is on its way.
• In radius alerts: Specify radius to receive alerts for nearby precipitation.
• Minimal intensity: Select intensity of precipitation starting from which you’ll be receiving rain alerts.
• Ringtones: Set different ringtones depending on rain intensity.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEATHER
• Color scheme: Select color scheme for the precipitation layer from the 16 available color schemes in the app
• Snowfall: Turn on snow display so that you’re ready to make a snowman.
• Distance units: Select Miles (mi) or Kilometers (km) as units to display distance.
• Night Mode: Set up dark mode for night time.
• Time intervals: Display precipitation map for the last 1hr – 6hr (1hr – 48hr Premium Features)
• Map type: Standard, Dark, Hybrid, Terrain, Silver and Night Map.
• Real-time traffic conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day.
IN-APP PREMIUM FEATURES
• Precipitation direction on the main screen.
• Recurring map updates every 5-10 minutes for the previous 2 and 6 hours of animation, respectively.
• Data archive: single data radar for the previous 24 hours. Composite map for the previous 48 hours.
See a full radar map: https://www.rainviewer.com/coverage.html