Android Marshmallow was recently released, and as we’ve grown to expect, a root method was quickly made available to devices running the brand new operating system. Legendary root developer Chainfire has stated that he’s working his way towards retiring from the scene, but he still had enough left in the tank to quickly publish an update to his popular SuperSU root method.
So whenever anyone talks about Rooting their phone, many of us try to run away from the topic as we think that this topic needs some serious expertise and a lot of technical knowledge. Rooting your phone is not a rocket science, and anybody can do it with minimum technical knowledge.
All you need to do becomes familiar with your android phone and various terms associated with it. Once you have done that, you will be able to understand and relate to the analogies of rooting’s so called Complex technical giant.
Today we are going to tell you everything you need to know about rooting and how you can root your phone in the simplest way possible.
Let’s Start Something Root Your Android Phone
There are many questions everyday about Android Phone ko root kaise kare, how to do Mobile ko root. So today we will talk on this topic. Everyone is using Android phone today, but very few people know about rooting the phone. By the way, not everyone needs to root your android mobile and it is not absolutely necessary that if you have android phone, then you have to root. To root your phone, only those people want to do some experimenting with their phone or who have to improve the performance of their phone even more. Most technical bandmen root their mobile so that they can use their phone completely according to their mind.
Rooting Android phone has its advantages and disadvantages, you can get complete information about it from this article “What is Android root”. We can root your phone in two ways – one way is to root using computer and the other is to root without using computer. Those who want to root their phone and they have a computer, then they can root easily, but those who do not have a computer, how can they root the android phone? Today I am going to inform you about how to root Android phone without computer?
What is Rooting?
Rooting in simple language means getting access to the Operating System’s code of your Android device. Operating System is a software that runs device’s basic functions and tasks. By accessing this code, you can easily modify the code or customize anything on your phone.
Benefits of Rooting
- Custom Roms: Number 1 reason why most of the people root Android device is the installation of custom ROMs.Yes, custom ROMs are an excellent way of testing latest Android version even if your device not received any latest update.
- Incompatible apps installation: Most of the super apps requires root access to run on any Android device. These are the apps which can help us to customize and tweak system hardware and software. Even you can install Doby Atmos sound mod to boost your phone’s sound.
- CPU clocking: We can clock the CPU according to our usages. Decreasing the CPU frequency can lead to expanded battery backup. Kernel Auditor is the app to perform CPU clocking.
- Jaw dropping battery backup and speed: Battery backup is one of the important factors that push people to root their Android devices. We can use apps like Greenify to kill background apps, which results in the better backup.
- Full Backups: You cannot backup whole device without rooting it. But on the other side rooted phones have apps like titanium backup, which can fully backup our device including the progress of games.
- Ad Blocking: I know that irritation while browsing sites or running apps pop-ups kill our feelings. It’s not a problem for rooted Androids because of good ad blockers are available to block all types of ads.
- Removing Bloatware: Smartphones brands are very curious about their marketing strategies. Without thinking about user experience, they fill the devices with a lot of dumb apps. There are many apps for rooted devices to remove these apps.
- You can get the latest updates of your Android Operating System Version even before its release.
- You can install and use various applications (that require Root Access) which were previously not compatible with your phone, which help you improve Speed and Battery Life of your phone.
- You can take back up of your entire device.
- You can just remove unwanted built-in applications from your device.
- You can block those irritating Advertisement pop-ups from games.
Note: Mobile phone manufacturers don’t cover damages after rooting, so you are literally on your own after rooting your device.
Some important information before knowing How to Root Android Smartphone Root
- Before rooting your phone, keep a charge of up to 50% in it so that your mobile battery does not get exhausted during the rooting process.
- Before rooting all the data and files of your phone such as contacts, music, photos, videos, apps, etc., do a backup so that your data is not lost. And before rooting also take out the SD card from the phone.
- Download any one of the below mentioned apps and install it in your phone’s storage. During the installation, you will see a warning message, to install the application you have to choose the ‘yes’ option.
- Finally, in the setting of your phone, you have to click the option of ‘USB debugging’ under ‘Developer options’.
Things to Check before Rooting your Device
Battery – Make sure your phone has enough battery because it’s gonna take a while.
Internet – Make sure you are connected to a Wifi and have a proper internet connection.
Settings – Change the settings and allow Installing Applications from Unknown Sources.
How to Root Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Devices (2 ways)
Android “Marshmallow” is the 6th major version of the Android operating system. It was released in October 2015. Hundreds of thousands of people got Android devices running Android 6.0 or 6.0.1. However, many users owned Android Marshmallow intend to root their devices due to all kinds of reasons. Some might purchase a phone because they like the hardware, but dislike the software, some users root Android 6.0/6.0.1 only because they want to get rid of bloatware or block ads on apps or browsers.
By using KingoRoot, there are two ways in which you can Root your Android 6.0.1 Phone-
- Without PC (Using APK)
- With PC (Using PC version)
Using APK (root android 6.0.1 without pc)
- Download APK file from here on your phone.
- Explicitly allow the browser if it restricts you from downloading the file.
- After downloading the file install it. In case the device restricts you, change the settings as mentioned below.
Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow
Settings > Security > Verify apps > Uncheck it
- Once the APK file is installed, click on one Click Root.
- The Rooting will take some time to complete. Once finished it will show the Success/Failure message.
- After successful completion, by using an application like – Root Checker verify and confirm if the device is rooted properly.
Note – Entire process is dependent on the network connection you have, so make sure you are connected to the internet throughout the process via Wifi. Also, keep an eye on the battery. Plug in the charger if needed.
If you face any problem in this period try doing all the steps again, if you still fail to do so, go ahead with the next method.
Using PC Version (root android 6.0.1 using pc)
- KingoRoot has a PC version as well which can be downloaded from here. It’s a free software which you need to download.
- Once it is downloaded, LaunchKingo Android Root.
- After launching it will ask you to connect your phone to the computer using USB.
- After connecting your phone to the computer with USB if the device driver is not present on your computer, the application will start installing it for you on its own.
- One important setting is required here i.e. Enabling USB Debugging Mode
(USB Debugging Mode facilitates a connection between an Android device and a computer with Android SDK)
- Enable USB Debugging Mode – Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap multiple times to become developer
- Once you are Developer, Go to Developer Options and under Debugging Enable –“USB Debugging.”
- Also, select “Always allow from this computer” while allowing USB debugging when the pop-up comes.
- Click on “Root” and wait. This will take time. In the meanwhile DO NOT remove USB or interrupt the Internet Connection. In the process, your phone may restart/reboot multiple times, but that’s completely normal.
- Once the rooting is completed, you can verify using Root Checker.
Along with KingoRoot, there are various other APK files using which you can root your phone without using a computer. The generic method remains same for all APKs.
- Download the APK file from respective sites.
- Install APK file.
- Explicitly allow to access and install the file.
- Open the application and root.
- Confirm using RootChecker if the root is successful.
Must Check: 9 Things to do After Rooting your Android Phones
If you are looking for WhatsApp Plus APK then you can download from here. This is a best messaging app for android with lots of extra Features.
Following are some of the popular Root APKs and their resources –
There are few more, but these are some the most trustworthy and widely used APKs for rooting Android devices.
How to Root LG Devices on Android 6.0 Marshmallow?
You may find that the apps, neither KingoRoot nor Root Genius, can root the LG devices on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. But don’t worry, after hundreds of tests, we work out a method of rooting LG G3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
– Ensure you have a download of the latest version of Kingroot, TWRP files from Marshmallow – Root G3 D855 MM.zip, and the superSU v2.6 file;
– Charge your LG phone up to 60%;
– Backup your LG device on computer before the process.
OK, let’s begin with the process of rooting your LG devices with Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
Step 1: Extract the file root G3 D855 MM.zip and copy the files to your LG phone. Launch the Kingroot and do the same to the other files.
Step 2: The LG phone will automatically reboot and be in the recovery mode. Press the volume buttons and locate the extracts of the file and install it.
Step 3: Finally, reboot the system and you will have completed the rooting.
How to Check if Rooting is Successful?
- Download Rootchecker application from Play store.
- Install the application.
- Open and verify root.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
So as you can see rooting is not a complicated task. By following simple steps, even you can root your Android phone. Just be careful after your phone is rooted. Since it won’t be valid for warranty, you need to be extra careful while handling your phone once you have rooted it.