Hey everyone, SELinux Mode Changer APK is available here. Now, you can move on and do whatever functions with your Android Device free and painless so that I made this app to Change the SE Linux Mode and you can turn it back if any problem happens this App Require Root Permission cause changing modes require some commands to be executed in the background.
SELinux Mode Changer APK was presented in Android 4.3, is a mandatory required access control framework, which is incorporated with the Linux portion.
This application can change methods of SELinux of your telephone like giving root get to, choosing the mode which you need SELinux to be in(permissive or authorizing) and there’s nothing more to it. Each time you reboot your gadget this application will execute the content to change SELinux to the mode you’ve chosen.
What is SELinux mode changer?
SELinux, which was introduced in Android 4.3, is a compulsory access control system built into the Linux kernel, to help implement existing access control rights and prevent attempts to increase privileges. (I.e. trying to app) get root access on your device)
|Size: 1.3 MB|
|Requirements: 4.0 and up|
Updated: January 01, 2019
App Screen Shots
How to install SELinux Mode Changer
To trigger the SELinux to “Permissive”, you need to follow the below Steps Carefully.
- First of All, download the .apk file for the SELinux Mode Changer apk and save it to your Phone’s SD Card or Storage.
- Now go to your File Manager and go to the Path where you saved the above .apk file.
- Now click on the APK File, Now you’ll get two Options, One for Install and other for Cancel.
- Tap on Install.
- Now the Installation Process should get Started, in case it has not started, and you are getting Some Unknown Source Warning, then Follow these Steps
- Go to your Device’s Settings.
- Now go to Security.
- Now you’ll see an Unknown Sources Option.
- Just Enable it.
- Tap on OK.
- Repeat the Steps.
How do I change SELinux to enforcing mode?
To set SELinux Permissive, just tap on the “PERMISSIVE” button once. To changeback the mode, you can simply launch the app anytime and press the “ENFORCING” button. For your added convenience, you may also select the “Select For SELinux Mode Change Notification” option
Hope you guys like this post 🙂 Guys if you faced any problem or have any query about this app then you can comment down below. we will try to solve your problem and will try to give a proper solution of you query. Thanks ! Stay tune with ApkAppsin.com